Welcome to the WTF Should I Do w/ My Life?! podcast.
In today’s episode, Jacob gets interviewed by Ellie Aaron on The Ellie Aaron Hour podcast.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Why Fear isn’t a problem and how we can alchemize it to move into the next phase of our life
- Why cold showers and embodiment practices are so important to get us out of our heads and into the present moment
- How to calm yourself down during challenging emotions
- How to find your “soul voice” and intuition
- How our intimate relationships bring up exactly what we need to work on and heal our inner wounds
- How to maintain connection and freedom in Partnership
- Why making money will help you show up for others more
- Money being a feedback loop of goodness
- How getting into a state of abundance brings more money into our life
- How being playful is a wealth magnet
Wanna step into your potential?!
Then apply to join us at our next retreat in Costa Rica. It’s an 8-day, once-in-a-lifetime experience where a select group of people join Jacob in getting clarity and taking bold action.
You can find out more and apply by going to sensophy.com/costarica.
Thanks for rocking with us on today’s podcast! Drop a comment and let us know your favorite big idea. It’ll help rewire your brain to ensure you don’t forget what you’ve heard. And besides all that brainiac business, we’d just love to hear from you :)
Also, you can leave a rating & review for WTF Should I Do w/ My Life?! on iTunes. That way, it helps other peeps discover the wisdom. Finally, you can subscribe on iTunes to get all new episodes as soon as they drop!